Specializing in: Highlighting and Dimensional Color, Texture Haircutting, Iron Work
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Redken Certified Hair Colorist
- Men’s Design & Barbering w/ Redken Artist Shawn Matthew Stearns (September 2021)
- Creative Coloring with Balayage” with Global Redken Colorist Sami Skinner (June, 2021)
- SAM VILLA REDKEN NYC- Mastering Finishing & Design (September 2020)
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September, 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (September, 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Redken Symposium in Las Vegas (Jan, 2017)
- Pureology PureForm Design (Cutting) class with National Artist Michelle Patton, specializing in textured bobs, short women’s crops, and razor cutting (Oct, 2016)
- Cutting and Coloring for Curly hair w/Ryan Morgan & Tara Gardner (June, 2016)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Three day class focusing on the latest design and hair color trends including: balayage (hi-lighting hair through hair painting) to mid-length and long bobs (“Lobs”) with Redken’s Award Winning Educational Facilitators, Ryan Morgan and Brayden Pelletier (June 2015)
- Redken Symposium, Las Vegas (Jan, 2015)
- Current Trends and Color Class with Lauren Hagen (Nov, 2014)
- Color and Know Why at the Redken exchange in NYC (Sept, 2014)
- Advanced Cutting Class with Internationally Renowned Redken Artist Sam Villa (August, 2014)
- Redken Haircolor Obsessed Trends specializing in crown lights with Internationally renowned artist, Justin Isaac (April, 2014)
- Hair Design and Cut Suitability with Redken artist, Ryan Morgan (October, 2013)
- Color Suitability with Redken artist, Alicia Marcano (August, 2013)
- Color Correction and Ombre with Redken artist, Scott Sueper (June, 2013)
- Advanced cutting class with Redken artist, Brayden Pellitier (October, 2012)
- Hands on Color Correction Class with Patrick Fitzwater, International Redken Platform Artist (2012)
- Pureology Finishing and Upstyling (2012)
Getting to know Sara B…
What/Who inspires you?
“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone has seen it.”
What is your favorite music?
“A variety of Country, Classic Rock and Pop.”
What is your guilty pleasure?
“I love to go shopping!”
Which celebrity do you think renders great style?
“Blake Lively, Julianne Hough, Emma Stone and Scarlett Johansson.”
What is something most people don’t know about you?
“I used to compete in baton twirling.”
What is something you love about working at Salon West?
“I love everyone I work with, It is an incredible salon. I am so blessed to have my dream job!!”
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
What is your favorite movie?