Specializing in: Long Hair Design, Finishing & Styling for All Hair Types, Color Matching, Dimensional color, styling with heat tools, ( flat iron/ curling iron)
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Men’s Design & Barbering w/ Redken Artist Shawn Matthew Stearns (September 2021)
- Creative Coloring with Balayage” with Global Redken Colorist Sami Skinner (June, 2021)
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September, 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Weekly classes on latest trends (cutting/coloring) w/Redken 5th Avenue’s Leah Hanson (2018)
Getting to know Candace…
What do you like most about working at Salon West?
“The amount of continued education, and growth there is!”
Who inspires you?
What is something most people don’t know about you?
“I’m really good at remember facts that are not important”
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
What is your guilty pleasure?
“I love pickles and pickle juice!! Lol!”
Which celebrity do you think always has great hair or renders great style?
“I think Sandra Bullock has great hair and style. She’s timeless and always looks amazing!”
What’s your favorite music?
“Hip/Hop, R&B, POP”
What is your favorite quote?
“You can’t control everything. Sometimes you need to relax and have faith that things will work out!”
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
What is your favorite movie?
“Anything with Sandra Bullock in it!”