Specializing in: Razor & Precision Cutting, Dry Cutting & Texturizing, Highlighting and Multi-Dimensional Color, Long Hair Design, Finishing & Styling for All Hair Types
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September, 2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept, 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Ryan Morgan and Brayden Pelletier (June 2015)
- Weekly classes on latest trends (cutting/coloring) w/Redken 5th Avenue's Leah Hanson (2015-2016)
- Graduated from The Salon Professional Academy (Tampa)
Getting to know Brittany...
What is your beauty philosophy?
"Admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own."
What is your favorite quote?
"Impossible is just an opinion."
What/Who inspires you?
"Leaders/Legends. People that break boundaries and create new limits: Vidal Sasoon, Jimi Hendrix, MLK, JFK, Ghandi, and Bruce Lee."
What do you like most about working at Salon West?
"I love how they [the management] go above and beyond to achieve excellence while also providing us with continuous education on newest trends. the general vibe of salon west is classy yet warm and friendly and ive loved it since i first stepped inside."
What's your favorite music?
"EDM / Chill Trap."
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I longboard and play guitar."
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
"Italian Pasta, bread & oil"
Which celebrity do you think always has great hair or renders great style?
"Kim Kardashian...Always on point."
What is your favorite movie?