Specializing in: Makeup application (for all occasions), finishing and styling for all hair types, special occasion styling and updos, dimensional color, long and short hair cuts, and dry hair cutting and texturizing.
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September, 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept, 2017)
- Pureology PureForm Design (Cutting) class with National Artist Michelle Patton, specializing in textured bobs, short women’s crops, and razor cutting (Oct, 2016)
- Cutting and Coloring for Curly hair w/Ryan Morgan & Tara Gardner (June, 2016)
- Pureology Product Knowledge (2016)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Redken classes with Leah Hanson (2015)
- Graduated from Aveda Institute Tampa Bay (2014)
Getting to know Ana...
What is your beauty philosophy?
"If you look great, you feel great."
What is your favorite quote?
"Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
What/Who inspires you?
"Jaclyn Hill for who she is and how much she has accomplished."
What do you like most about working at Salon West?
"I love the people I have met, who I have been taught by (and what I have learned), and how much I feel I grow each day."
What's your favorite music?
"EDM / Chill Trap."
What is something most people don't know about you?
"I was adopted from Colombia and now have dual citizenship."
What is your guilty pleasure?
"The Last Alaskans."
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
Which celebrity do you think always has great hair or renders great style?
"I am not into celebrities much; I am definitely more of a YouTube fan and some of my favorites are Amanda Steele, Jaclyn Hill, and Samantha (Canadian)"
What is your favorite movie?
"Anything scary or Lord of the Rings."