Specializing in: Creative and dimensional color, ombré and balayage, color correction, precision cutting and creating personal, modern looks for all hair types, blowdry styles, upstyles and heat tools (flat/curling iron)
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Fundamentals of Design w/ Redken Global Educator Brayden Pelletier & Eunice Aguilar (June, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September,2018)
- Total Design Immersion with Redken’s Global Artistic Ambassador & Sassoon Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Sam Villa (June, 2018)
- Design Trends with Hugo Urias–Global Redken Artist, Los Angeles (Sept. 2017)
- VIDAL Sassoon with Travis W Smith, ABC Cutting Class Level 2, Chicago Academy (August 2017)
- VIDAL Sassoon with Travis W Smith, Creative Cutting Class, Chicago Academy (June 2017)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June 2017)
- Pureology PureForm Design (Cutting) class with National Artist Michelle Patton, specializing in textured bobs, short women’s crops, and razor cutting (Oct 2016)
- Cutting and Coloring for Curly hair w/Ryan Morgan & Tara Gardner (June, 2016)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Three day class focusing on the latest design and hair color trends including: balayage (hi-lighting hair through hair painting) to mid-length and long bobs ("Lobs") with Redken's Award Winning Educational Facilitators, Ryan Morgan and Brayden Pelletier (June 2015)
- Vidal Sassoon Creative Cutting Class, Miami (June 2015)
- Vidal Sassoon ABC of Cutting Class, Miami (June 2015)
- Redken Symposium, Las Vegas (Jan 2015)
- Current Trends and Color Class with Lauren Hagen (Nov 2014)
- Advanced Cutting Class with Internationally Renowned Redken Artist Sam Villa (August 2014)
- Redken Haircolor Obsessed Trends Specializing in Crown Lights with Internationally Renowned Redken Artist, Justin Isaac (April, 2014)
- L'Anza Creative Color and Cutting Techniques Seminar (February 2013)
- Redken Haircare Obsessed with Redken Artist Leah Hanson (March 2014)
- Martin Parsons Long Hair Design Techniques (July 2012)
- Cosmetology at Paul Mitchell The School (October 2011)
Getting to know Maxine...
What do you like most about working at Salon West?
"The upbeat, positive vibe and teamwork."
What is your beauty philosophy?
"Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest." --Christian Dior