Specializing in: Hair Color Specialist, Hair Color Correction, Curly Hair Design/Haircutting, Precision and Texture Haircutting, Dimensional Hair Color and Foil Placement
Certifications & Additional Education:
- Advanced Balayage with Sean Godard, Redken Global Artist/NAHA Winner (September, 2019)
- Advanced Color Placement with Eric Ray, Redken NYC and Vicki Laris, Redken NYC/Celebrity Colorist (September, 2018)
- Balayage/Hair Painting W/ Redken NYC Artist Tina Calzaretta (June, 2017)
- Cutting and Coloring for Curly hair w/Ryan Morgan & Tara Gardner (June, 2016)
- Redken Artist Ellen Devine and Vicki Laris brought their exceptional skills of amazing hair color, design and finishing for the upcoming year (Sept 2015)
- Three day class focusing on the latest design and hair color trends including: balayage (hi-lighting hair through hair painting) to mid-length and long bobs ("Lobs") with Redken's Award Winning Educational Facilitators, Ryan Morgan and Brayden Pelletier (June 2015)
- Current Trends and Color Class with Lauren Hagen (Nov, 2014)
- Advanced Cutting Class with Internationally Renowned Redken Artist Sam Villa (August, 2014)
- Redken Haircolor Obsessed Trends specializing in crown lights with Internationally renowned artist, Justin Isaac (April, 2014)
- Hair Design and Cut Suitability with Redken artist, Ryan Morgan (October, 2013)
- Color Suitability with Redken artist, Alicia Marcono (August, 2013)
- Color Correction and Ombre with Redken artist, Scott Sueper (June, 2013)
- Advanced cutting class with Redken artist, Brayden Pellitier (October, 2012)
- Hands on Color Correction Class with Patrick Fitzwater, International Redken Platform Artist (2012)
- Pureology Finishing and Upstyling (2012)
- Advanced Color Class at Redken Exchange, NYC (2012)
- Redken's 2011 International Symposium (Las Vegas)
- The Redken Exchange "Everything Included" with Redken Artists/Educators, Ryan Morgan and Teresa Moekler (NYC, 2009)
- Attended The Redken Exchange in New York City for advanced technique classes in hair design and hair color - “Cut & Know Why” with Shannon King and Omar Spina
Getting to know Jill...
What is your beauty philosophy?
"Maintain a beauty routine, be authentic, drink water like it’s going out of style, sleep well, exercise and be comfortable in your own skin"
What/Who inspires you?
"My childhood friend, Amy."
What is your favorite movie?
What is your guilty pleasure?
What's on your iPod or CD player?
"Deep Dish, Adele, Pink."